Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

The Winter Season Challenge

 
Meme Instructions: Take a wintery picture and/or answer the following questions about the season. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your picture in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.

 
  1.  What is the December/Winter season like where you live?  I live in northern Germany between Hamurg and Lübeck. Winter can be like this or this, or this:
 
 


 
2. When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? Long walks with my cam with me, my RL wedding on December, 16th 2005, Christmas Eves when i was an angel in the Nativity Scene that we played in the church, trips of the complete Family to get Christmas trees in the Woods....
 
3. Have you ever played any extreme winter sports?  No, i leave this to others. I prefer my bones as one.
 
4. What do you like most about this season? I like that the world Looks enchanted and clean with the snow covering everything.
 
6. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? I am agnostic, but we celebrate Christmas with the Family. We have Raclette with the Family on Christmas Eve, which is the important day in Germany. The next two days of Christmas are for being lazy, at least for hubby and me. WE are having traditional Food then: Cale with potatoes and all the meat and sausages that have to be in it.
 
Credits:
Tammy Snuggle Outfit incl Hat and scarf groupgift by FA Creations
Penguins: *MishMish* Penguins by Aime Takaaki (@ Arcade)
Tree Stumps by Happy Mood for Peace on Earth Hunt

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh gosh, I absolutely love those RL winter pictures. Especially the white flower, is that a daisy covered in snow? So pretty.

    AntwortenLöschen