Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013

Shay goes on Vacation


I am on vacation from December 6th to 20th
Enjoy the Advent time and check my awesome fellow Bloggers out there for all the new Releases, gifts, Advent calendars etc. I`ll spend some Quality time with my beloved husband at the German North Sea coast near the dutch Border.
I will log every now and then to save my inventory, but there will be no Blogging during this time.
My home is part of the Holiday Home Tour 2013, in case you didn`t apply for this tour, feel free to stop by anytime and take pics of you like.
 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AmaZingg/73/214/24

If you want to see more pretty SL homes, you still have time to sign up HERE

 

Sas Sweater Dress and Diamond Tights incl. SLink applier by SYSY`s for Covert Affairs
Basic Shirts incl SLink applier by Kokolores
Brrree hair by Wasabi Pills
Winter Wedges by League
Snowy Car by October Alchemy
Suitcase poses not any longer available
Sora Skin by Pink Fuel


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen