Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

My Attic - Baby it`s cold outside Part 1

 
It`s time for a new round at My Attic and the theme is 'Baby It's Cold Outside'

 
The "Snow Cardinals" WinxBox is a collaboration item between Flair and W.Winx
  it includes 6 poses and is available at an introducery Price at My Attic
 
The Slink  compatible nailpolish #180 is exclusive by Flair, check out all styles.
 
The belted pencil Dress is from a new to me store named [girl thursday] Each Dress colour Comes with a tie and non tie Version. I Need to share something from the Introducery Notecard which made me smile:
 
girl thurs·day  (Noun) : A 'go to' girl who will get things done; a female who acts as a 'jill of all trades' and is capable of doing almost anything... (often finishing a day earlier than a girl friday) and always with her own unique style.
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen